Our Adult Bible Study meets every Wednesday at 7:00pm. The Adult Bible Study is for adults of all ages, stages of life and spiritual maturity.
Our focus is to be a church transformed by God’s grace, connected through relationships and committed to service. Our bible study environment has the potential to fulfill all three of the following aspects:
- People whose lives have been and continue to be radically changed by the grace and love of God and desire to pursue deeper intimacy with God.
- Help each other grow in knowledge and wisdom through disciplined study and interactive discussion of the Bible. The idea is that through the power of the Holy Spirit, we can live as God called us to live.
- We are a community connected to each other by building and restoring relationships.
- Enable us to speak the truth in love, holding each other accountable for the health of our souls and the unity of our community of believers.
- We are committed to caring for others and bringing them the good news of Jesus Christ.
- We expect each other to serve, encourage each other to serve, and humbly celebrate together the joy that results from service.