FRIEND’S UNITED MINISTRY
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Young ladies in grades 6 – 12
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE MINISTRY?
Register by the January 31st of each year
WHEN IS REGISTRATION?
Registration runs from November 1st thru January 31st.
- Upcoming 6th graders will be able to register in Children’s Church from June 1st thru July 31st of each year.
- New members can register for the ministry within the first 3 months of joining the church.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE MINISTRY?
To build confidence and sisterhood in the young ladies of FCBC through a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ that develops them in mind, body, and spirit.
- The ministry is open to middle school and high school girls.
- Open enrollment begins the November 1st end
ends the January 31st.
- Enrollment is required to participate in the ministry.
- New members can join ministry within the first 3 month
of joining the church.
- Upcoming 6th graders enrollment opens the 2nd Sunday
of May and ends the 2nd Sunday of July.
- Each monthly we cover a different topic. Details of events
are provided in the meetings and via text/email.
- Certain events require participants to supplement the cost to participate.
- Please see ministry expectations.
- Communicate with the ministry leaders – If you are unable to attend ministry meetings/activities due to work, school or athletic obligations, or vacation please contact the ministry leader in advance. Eligibility for some activities is contingent on participation therefore communication is key to ensuring that all the ladies have an equal opportunity to participate in all activities.
- Plan to attend – This is ministry falls on the 4th Sunday of each month. We take attendance at each meeting. As a member of the ministry we expect you to plan to attend the sessions. If you are unable to attend please advise the leader in advance.
- Participate – Come to each session with an open mind and ready to learn and engage in the activity of the day.
- Interact with the ministry members– This is an opportunity for you to meet someone new. Use this time to familiarize yourself with your church family.
- Keep a positive attitude –You get out of it what you put into it. Every experience in life is what you make it and your attitude plays a major role in the outcomes.
Please select and fill out the appropriate form(s) by clicking on the link below :