“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the LORD as a reward. It is the LORD Christ you are serving”.
2020 Scholarship Application Guidelines
The Scholarship Ministry of Foster Chapel Baptist Church will offer the following scholarships for 2020:
Community Scholarship: Open to Members & Non-Members
- FCBC Community Financial Needs Scholarship
FCBC Scholarships: Open to active members of Foster Chapel.
- FCBC Academic Excellence Scholarship-High School & College
- The Johnny Johnson Endowment Scholarship – High school graduates only
- The Loretta “Loddy” Johnson Scholarship- High school & College
- FCBC STEM Scholarship- High School & College
- FCBC Merit Scholarship- High School & College
- FCBC Helping Hands Scholarship- High School & College
Note: Additional scholarships may be available and awarded upon receipt of donations.
- Completed applications must be turned in by June 14, 2020
- Applicant must be enrolled in an Institute of High Learning in a field of their choice. All scholarships are mailed directly to school.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 grade point average to apply.
- Applicant must provide fall official/unofficial transcripts (high school/college).
- Applicant must provide brief essay using the provided prompts in Part V of the scholarship application.
Applicant must submit one letter of recommendation from a Community Leader or an Academic Professional.
Note: Incomplete or late application packets will not be reviewed.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
Ministry Contact: Christianed@fosterchapelbaptist.com
***Fill out the form by clicking this link – FCBC – 2020 Scholarship Application***